It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:04 pm

reunion date and place 

Post reunion date and place
Mark it is coming up to reunion time again is it still on for the 4 July at the Park Hotel again.
Look forward to seeing every one again even if it is for the evening then back home and bacvk again the next day(to see the hang overs).

Brian

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:21 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Post Re: reunion date and place
Well 5 people have looked on the message but no comments or messages to say yes we will be there .

Brian

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:15 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Sorry Brain I cant make it Im away till middle of July.Going to be unwinding and just hoping I have a job when I get back.Already two depot gone or doors closeing start of July. Have sleepingbag will travel :)

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Sorry Brian, work has been pretty hectic with the 5th firm in as many weeks going bankrupt and owing me money.
The reunion was held in Camberley last week, organised by Keith Gandy, I did post about it at the time. I haven't heard back how much of a success it was and I was unable to attend myself due to work.
Come what may we must try to meet up next year, give me a couple of weeks and I'll sort out some dates and start the ball rolling.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:12 am
Profile E-mail

I tried to contact Keith gandy but I have not had any reply yet so I have no idea how it went but it was a bit too far for me to go for a night plus except for you and Jim all the others that said they would be there were from after I had left, I will be going to see the old and bold from my first visit to 7 Fld in Sept at Redditch, hope to get some photos for here.
Brian

Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:30 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
It's a pity that we can't combine all the reunions and have one big one somewhere. I'm going to write to Keith and suggest a northern venue for their next year reunion and maybe alternate it between north and south if they have it every year. They had about 30 people turn up to their reunion including wags, I saw some photos and they seemed to be having a good time.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:34 am
Profile E-mail