It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:53 pm

lost bodies 

Post lost bodies
Can any one throw light on a new reunion site run from Camberly I had an email from some one called Graham Gander RCT (Goosey) who was in the 2adfa from1981-1985, asking if I wanted to join the reunion in Camberly in June.
Rupert or Nick may know him.
For those who will remember them I had an email from two of the RAAMC lads that were on long look with the unit, Pete Gaunt (WO2) and Jim Mallice (Maj)there is a site for people that had been on Long Look ,they said that they had seen my name on the RAMC Assosation site that runs the long look site from here I know them both from 16 Com Fld Amb in Malaysia back in the lost days of my youth (no comment from you youngsters).

Brian

Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:53 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: lost bodies
Funnily enough Brian I came across this reunion this weekend through Facebook. It is being organised by the MT of 2AFA and, as you say, covers the years 81-89. I haven't managed to contact anyone yet but am trying, if nothing else it would be great to get them on here!

Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:38 pm
Profile E-mail

I have just received a message from Keith Gandy through friends reunited saying "piss up at Martins Loch in June,are you interested?".I have requested more info,will update you on reply.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:25 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Jimmy
That is the same lad that contacted me it is in June so he must be conacting all Medics on Facebook, but is 2AFA the same unit as 2ADFA but name change on move to UK ? as Soft skin Fld Amb.

Brian

Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:02 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

---------
Keith was RCT at 2 in Osnabruck in the 80's. I have sent him a link to here but he hasn't joined yet.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:32 pm
Profile E-mail