It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:59 am

Letter To The Sun 
Site Admin

Post Letter To The Sun
I sent this off this morning, I hope it wont fall on deaf ears

Dear Sir

There is currently a petition on the 10 Downing Street website requesting that the Government Create a dedicated Military and Veterans Hospital within the UK, the text of the petition is as follows:

With the growing numbers of wounded personnel repatriated to the UK and with continued growth in medically discharged personnel since the Falklands war to current conflicts and operations, our service men & women and veterans of previous operational service are owed the best medical care possible. The existing facilities are falling short and the NHS are not meeting the needs of veterans who still need treatment for their service related conditions. A dedicated Military & Veterans Hospital will greatly help resolve this National scandal since the complete closure of our military hospitals that has proved to be total folly.

In times of need our servicemen and women give everything for their country. I know how much The Sun does to support our heroes and I'm certain that you'll want to put the full weight of Britain's most popular newspaper behind this cause. The petition closes on 19th August so it is vital that we get as many people as possible to sign this petition before the closing date. Please help our brave heroes and do all you can.

Yours sincerely

Mark Campbell (ex- Royal Army Medical Corps)

Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:00 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Post Re: Letter To The Sun
Well done Mark it is well put ,I will look out for it from today onwards.

Brian

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:11 pm
Profile E-mail YIM