It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:46 pm

250 Fd Amb RAMC(V) 

Post 250 Fd Amb RAMC(V)
Joined 250 as RQMS in 1993 ended up as RSM. Left before I filled in a ****head of an officer and lost my pension. Believe they became part of 5 Fd Amb.

:roll:

Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:35 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: 250 Fd Amb RAMC(V)
Hey
I never had you down as Punchy Dave !!!! He must have realy riled you thats all I can think of
I have someone coming today to look at the flat (Hope he takes the lot furniture as well)
Stu

Hey where those Wilcos Plugs ok ???

Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:42 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Bear,

Officer was 21 yrs old, with a "I'm an officer, therefore I know best" attitude. Tried to advise him, offered to help him, all in vain. Finally reached breaking point when I found him running a firing range, even though he wasn't range qualified, he had 10 TA soldiers wearing low slung holsters, doing quick draws with a 9mm pistol firing at coke cans. Lost my rag, physically dragged him behind a 4 tonner by the throat only the RQMS stopped me filling him in. That night gave the CO an ultimatuim either he goes or me, CO thought I was joking.

Found a supplier of plugs here in Spain. Hope the flat sell and move goes well regards to her who must be obeyed.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:41 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

---------
Hi Good on yer I like Officer bashers LOL
As for our flat sale .mmmm Yesterday we were waiting for a guy to come who had promised to be there between 1600 - 1700
so 1810 Christel phoned him and asked whats up .He replyed Oh I am just one floor below you and will be up in 5mins
Ok Says Christel (who has a very short fuse) and we waited 10 mins no one came so we went out for a meal as planned
5 mins later he phoned and said I am waiting outside your door .Christel then decided to go into der German Voll Offensiv and attacked him from all sides
He said "I WAS JUST HAVING A BEER WITH MY MATE !!" That was the wrong answer and this guy will not be getting our flat
Stu

Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:25 pm
Profile E-mail